Friday, June 5, 2009

Wrong Medicine Use Risk to your Life

This is the story of International Hospital, but have mal practice because have to sell drugs and some injection to the patient, here is the story:

I tell this with hope that don not happened this incident to other people, especially children, elderly, and infants. When you have a treatment with the luxury of the hospital with international hospital certificate and more luxurious smart doctors, the patient often become of trials, selling drugs, and injection drugs.

I did not say all international hospitals such that but my experience in this incident is in certain International Hospital. Precisely dated 7 August 2008 jam 20:30 WIB. My condition with high fever and headache come to this hospital with International certificate believes that this hospital is International certified, and of course have a certain medical experts and good management.

A doctor ask me, whose doctor I will use. But, I ask for reference because I blind to this Hospital. Then those doctor give a reference of dr H. to check the condition. I ask what my illness and he explained that I have a positive dengue fever.

Beginning of that night, I was given injections without explanation or permit the patient or patient's family to do injections. Next morning, dr. H visit and inform me that there was a revision of lab result. Not 27,000 but 181,000 (revision of lab results can be?). I'm surprised but dr H continues to provide instructions so that practical nurse given various injections which I do not know, and without permission of patient or patient's family.

Started on Friday various injections was give with no information from nurses, and if I request information she does not give a satisfactory answer. More nurses seemed only to do of the doctor instruction and the patient must accept. One box cupboard full of injection with many ampoules.

My left hand began to swell. I ask to stop of injection and have to met with dr H. However, the doctor did not come until I moved to the other room. Long run my temperature body rise up back to 39 degrees and check by other doctor, I do not know what doctor he is. After the doctor checked, he only said will waiting off Mr. H.

Dr H just comes in the next day, in the afternoon and explain to nurse for give medicine a shot again. I ask the doctor to what is my ill? He said that I got an air viruses. I argument that this is not dengue fever. But, dr. H explain that the dengue fever is air virus still. I paired again an injection on the right hand side and very painful.

So that night I still get an injection and finally I force for not given any injection and drugs.

On the next day I and my family demanded from H to meet with us. However, this doctor always extended time and just coming at night. My Husband and sisters demand an explanation from H regarding my illness, injection, initial lab results into the revision of 27,000 and 181,000 attacks stertorous in the breath that I never have of my. My condition is swelling increasingly on my left neck and left eye.

Finally I forced to move to other hospital and then recheck all my disease. Then I entered to isolation room because I have virus diseases that can spread to others. According to this analysis I have Thyroid diseases severe due to swell. If a adult male can impotent and women going to the pancreas and cyst. But not serious diseases, just keep my antibody and after several days this diseases will recovered by itself.

No comments: