Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cure of Pinched Nerve By Ceragem

It is my experience that once exposed by pinched nerve. This pain can be said to come suddenly, or perhaps because of the influence of fatigue. At first I was just home from village with a full train so don’t get a seat, I had a lot of standing in this train. Although the return is still passable to lift the vehicle, but because can not get perfect rest before fatigue has not gone away.

Manual Ceragem

Automatic Ceragem
After returning home again (I get home at night) could only rest correctly. Early morning I was sitting in front of the house while enjoying the morning air was cold, and slightly wind breez. Suddenly when try standing from a chair where I sit, my legs and lower back pain and hardly able to walk.

Actually, the some previous week I also ever felt this, I think the time is due to uric acid after examination showed 8.5, normally uric acid between 5 to 8, normal cholesterol and other analysis were also normal. With a massage my pain can be somewhat eased, but still felt in the calf on the left foot to the left upper thigh and could work. Go to the neurologist just get plain therapy with results less satisfactory, even so drink painkillers.

From the annual inspection at the offices of my uric acid and cholesterol very good but still feels a little pain in my left calf, so I began to suspect that in fact I was not sick because of uric acid. This has been going on for almost 6 months and finally it happened as above and say can not walk.

Then I check to the internists because I suspect there is renal impairment, but the results remain unsatisfactory, since the internist conclusion the disease because of unknown cause. I also checked into a strangely Physician of the pulse examination he could conclude that I was sick because there pinched nerves in the lumbar region. From some browsing on the internet there are many similarities between the symptoms of my illness and described on the Internet.

From these conclusions so I started looking for the treatment of neurological diseases and stories about pinched nerve. I try ATFG, just once, but I feel less comfortable. Indeed, many cure work with a variety of ways, some with surgery, treatment in Japan with retractable legs for 1 month with no up and healed, the second story is told directly by the person experiencing of it, and back pain by treatment with a single CERAGEM and directly cured.

Then I chose to Ceragem, first time by manual CERAGEM tool because it the closest available to my house and I just know it. Five times with manual CERAGEM, no result, somewhat diminished pain and could work again after 1 week of rest at home. Then I know where CERAGEM automatic is a bit far but still easily accessible I do CERAGEM with automated tools. Performed about 10 times, twice a week, every Saturday and Sunday I'm doing this CERAGEM, and the results are not immediately cured. Once CERAGEM only Rp. 10.000 is quite cheap for this treatment. I do other normal activity as usual and a bit of gymnastics, the results are now my left leg and hip had not felt sick again. Alhamdullilah.

I'm very thankful because a lot of stories on the Internet about people who have back pain and leg for 10 years have not healed, the foot still hurt, have tried various treatments but have not healed well. Indeed, the treatment may suitable for certain people but we need to try, perhaps with even cheap treatment that could be cured.

No comments: